Hate: to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest.
Hate is such a strong word, yet the Bible tells us in Proverbs 6:16-19 “These six things the LORD hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:
1. A proud look,
• Am I in competition with others or look down on them?
2. A lying tongue,
3. Hands that shed innocent blood,
4. A heart that devises wicked plans,
5. Feet that are swift in running to evil.”
6. A false witness who speaks lies,
Proverbs 10:18, “He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.”
7. And one who sows discord among brethren.
Let us seek to rid our lives of these things and “HATE WHAT GOD HATES”.